The inaugural Marshall Live festival is set to be held June 01, 2019 at its namesake- the newly renamed Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes (formerly Arena MK at Milton Keynes Dons Stadium). Get all the info on line-up and tickets here.
As a quick reminder, here's the terms and conditions:
Bands will get...
- One of eight slots on the Discovery Stage, plus one of two chances to play the main stage at Marshall Live 2019
- £50 to cover expenses
-Parking at Marshall Live 2019
- 1 backstage pass per member
- 1 guestlist spot per member
The vote closes at 23:59 on Sunday, April 14 and after that, Rock Sound and Marshall Live will announce the eight bands playing the Discovery Stage at Marshall Live on Thursday, 18 April.
- Marshall Live and Rock Sound reserve the right to have final say on all band bookings.
- The selection of the final eight bands is determined with equal votes from Marshall Live, Rock Sound and YOU.
"It’s really like one of those Disney movies from the 90s where you just find out that you can throw the football really far; it’s just one of those things I really had no idea." - Patrick Stump on his singing ability.