As the year draws to a close, it's time for YOU to tell us the best (and worst) parts of 2014.
It’s hard to believe that 2014 is almost over, and what a year it’s been. We'll be unveiling our End Of Year Review issue later this week and reliving it with all of your favourite bands, but now it’s time for you – the readers – to tell us what was important this year.
The Rock Sound Readers’ Poll 2014 is now open, and we want to know everything. We want to know your gig of the year, which bands meant the most to you in 2014, who had the best music video and who was best at the internet. We want to know who you think were the best new bands of the year, and who YOU think will do big things in 2015.
And, as a little extra incentive, everyone who votes in this year’s Readers’ Poll will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win over £1,500-worth of merch, gear goodies and stocking fillers. What EXACTLY could you win? Take a look at this page for a full rundown.
Here are the rules:
1. The voting form is below. Voting is open RIGHT NOW, and you can cast yours at any point up until midnight on Sunday, December 14 2014.
2. There are 18 categories in total, and you need to vote in ALL of them to be in with a chance of winning the mega massive prize.
3. Only the first five categories will show up on the form below to begin with; the remainder will appear once you've completed those. SO DON'T PANIC.
4. If you click the 'Subscribe to our YouTube channel for an extra entry' tab at the bottom, you'll have DOUBLE the chance of winning. Also, you really, REALLY want to do that. Because we've got some cool shit coming up on over there later this month that you do NOT want to miss.
5. Results of the Readers' Poll will be revealed over Christmas week on www.rocksound.tv.
6. Anyone can vote, but only once. So if you want your favourite bands to win all the good bits, get your mates in on it!