Void Of Vision have revealed that they are releasing a redux version of their 2019 album 'Hyperdaze' this Friday (March 05).
The band have enlisted ten different guests to add their own flair to each and every song on the album, and it's up there with one of the most incredible ensembles of talent brought together in heavy in music in quite some time.
Vocalist Jack Bergin had this to say about making the project a reality:
"After reaching out to some of our close peers and friends in the music industry we quickly locked some names in on their respective tracks to get the ball rolling.
"From there we looked at the 2020 Void Of Vision touring schedule that never came to be and reached out to a bunch of the names we were supposed to be sharing stages with. Overall we felt free to get creative and branch out and that lead to hitting up some people up outside of our realm that could really take a track and flip it on its head."
Here's the full tracklisting:
01. Year Of The Rat (ft. Jacob Charlton from Thornhill)
02. Babylon (ft. Bobak Rafiee from Justice For The Damned)
03. If Only (ft. Lucas Woodland from Holding Absence)
04. Slave To The Name (ft. Jamie Hails from Polaris)
05. Adrenaline (Jon Deiley Remix)
06. Hole In Me (ft. Ken Koie from Crossfaith)
07. Kerosene Dream (ft. Garrett Russell from Silent Planet)
08. Decay (ft. Ecca Vandal)
09. Splinter (ft. Kadeem France from Loathe)
10. Hyperdaze (Up Late Remix)
You can hear the frenzied new version of 'Splinter' featuring Kadeem right now: