They've also released a new song featuring Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull.
Touché Amoré have announced their fitth album.
This is everything you need to know...
1) It's called 'Lament'
2) It's will be released on October 07 via Epitaph.
3) The artwork looks like this:
4) And the tracklisting like this:
01. Come Heroine
05. Limelight (ft. Andy Hull)
06. Exit Row
08. A Broadcast
09. I'll Be Your Host
11. A Forecast
5) You can listen to 'Limelight' right now, which features a stirring appearance from Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull.
The band had this to say about the track:
“When you’re connected to someone long enough, and you’ve both suffered losses and been there for one another, there’s an understanding and a beauty to the quiet moments.
There’s a great line in ‘Pulp Fiction’ when Uma Thurman boasts knowing when you’ve found someone really special, when you can just ‘shut the fuck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence’. I imagined that you’d be shamed for casually omitting that a day or two may go by without realizing you haven’t kissed your partner, but at no point did things feel bad.
You’re just in it and it feels like home.”
Have a listen here:
6) You can also listen to 'Deflector', which was released last year: