Wallflower have announced all of the details of their debut album.
Here's what you need to know:
1) It's called 'Teach Yourself To Swim'.
2) It's being released on June 05.
3) The artwork looks like this:
4) And the tracklisiting looks like this:
01. A Parody Of…
02. Eat Away At My Heart
04. Blood And Stone
06. Doom In Your Head
07. Hungry Eyes
09. On & On
10. The Distance
11. Further Down
12. take, take, take.
5) The first taste of the record has also been released in the form of 'Hungry Eyes', which you can listen to below:
6) This is what vocalist Vini Moreira-Yeoell had to say about the track as well:
"It’s probably one of the heaviest songs we’ve ever written. Where most of our songs are written around personal emotions we all experience as human beings, ‘Hungry Eyes’ is much more politically driven and touches on subjects we believe affect all of us. In the last 10-15 years it very much feels like there has been a shift in the way we, as a human population, respond to current events.
"With some pretty horrific things happening all across the world, the general reaction can often be indifference and numbness. This song was easily one of the most challenging to perfect in the studio, being very intense in all aspects of the word.
"We have been very lucky to work with our good friend and producer Lewis Johns at The Ranch in Southampton on each of our releases and his persistence in getting the very best out of us enabled ‘Hungry Eyes’ to get to where we envisioned it.”
7) The album will be the first new music from the band since '18's single 'Magnifier', which sounds like this: