Tigress have announced the details of their long-awaited debut album.
Are you ready? Here we go:
1) It's called 'Pura Vida'.
2) It's set for release on September 03 via Humble Angel Records.
3) Vocalist Katy Jackson had this to say about what the record means to her:
"The album is about confronting everything you don’t like about yourself, turning it into something you love, and leading a pure life from there."
4) The artwork looks like this:
5) And the tracklisting like this:
05. Feel It
06. A Letter To Death (Cry Your Heart Out)
07. I'll Find Another You
08. Starting Tomorrow
09. New Friends
11. What The Hell (I Feel So Unwell)
6) You can check out 'Disconnect' right now, with an accompanying music video that Katy had this to say about:
"When the instrumental for ‘Disconnect’ landed in my inbox, I immediately started writing about how unplugged I felt from reality, I had experienced life at its fullest and most connected and then dumped back into such a lonely and isolated existence.”
7) You can also check out 'Choke', which was released late last year: