There's also an NSFW video for 'Baba Yaga' for you to squirm to.
Slaughter To Prevail have shared the details of their upcoming second album.
Here's everything you need to know:
1) It's called 'KOSTOLOM'.
2) It's set to drop on August 13 via Sumerian.
3) The artwork looks like this:
4) And the tracklisting like this:
03. Baba Yaga
04. Made in Russia
06. Zavali Ebalo
07. Your Only
08. I Killed a Man
11. Head on a Plate
5) You can also check out the seriously NSFW and squeamish video for 'Baba Yaga' below:
6) And you can also hear the pulverising 'Demolisher' which was released last year:
Get Rock Sound to your inbox, every week. Sign up for free now.