AFI have announced the details of their new album.
Here's everything you need to know.
1) It's called 'Bodies'.
2) It's being released on June 11 via Rise Records.
3) The artwork looks like this:
4) And the tracklisting like this:
01. Twisted Tongues
02. Far Too Near
04. On Your Back
05. Escape From Los Angeles
06. Begging For Trouble
07. Back From The Flesh
08. Looking Tragic
09. Death Of The Party
10. No Eyes
11. Tied To A Tre3
5) The band have also dropped 'Looking Tragic' alongside a glitter-stained video.
Vocalist Davey Havok has explained some of the themes of the track:
"'Looking Tragic' addresses the theme of overstimulation resulting in desensitization. Melodic and driving, the song came to life quickly and immediately stood out as a track to make bodies, if not sentiments, move."
6) They've also released another song in the form of 'Begging For Trouble', which drummer Adam Carson had this to say about:
"After years of receiving early versions of songs from Jade and Davey, in forms that span loosely arranged chords and scratch vocal to fully realised demos, I think I have become quite adept at knowing which songs will or will not make the record. 'Begging For Trouble' was green lit, at least in my mind, the moment I heard the vocals come in. To me, the track is a cornerstone of the new record."
7) They also released two tracks from the record last month.