Billie Joe Armstrong's new project The Longshot have crammed in to one week what most bands do over months.
Here's to getting you up to speed:
01. Two weeks ago, Billie Joe Armstrong was teasing a project on instagram called The Longshot, but it linked through to a locked instagram account.
02. Last week The Longshot dropped their debut single 'Love Is For Losers', by sending it in an unmarked box to a Bay Area radio station. They also unlocked their instagram account.
03. The Longshot dropped four tracks on YouTube the same day.
04. Last past weekend, The Longshot had their live debut at an Oakland record store. We also found out who the other members of the band are.
05. Earlier this week the band released an additional two songs on streaming services.
Now only two weeks after Billie Joe started teasing the project, The Longshot's debut album 'Love Is For Losers' has just dropped, along with the band's debut music video of the same name.
Watch 'Love Is For Losers' by The Longshot below:
If you're thinking to yourself "hey, that location looks kinda familiar, you'd be correct. It was filmed at Las Vegas' tourist attraction The Neon Museum. Panic! At The Disco have even done a photoshoot there:
The Longshot's debut album is available now on streaming services, and you can listen to it in full below: