2) It's being released on November 13 via Rude Records.
3) The Artwork looks like this:
4) And the tracklisting like this:
01. I Love It
02. Life Is Great
03. THINK ABT U
5) You can listen to 'Untouchable' right now, because it's just been released:
6) You can also hear 'THNK ABT U' right now as well:
7) AND 'I Love It':
8) Vocalist Jacob Rice had this to say about the collection of songs:
"We’ve been so excited for the release of this EP for so long now. We finished recording the songs over a year ago so it honestly feels good to finally say it’s coming out.
"Songs like ‘Untouchable’ and ‘Life is Great’ are definitely a step into a direction of music we’re wanting to explore a lot more moving forward, we can’t wait to see the reaction to that side of the band. We’ve always wanted to keep things as diverse as we can in order to keep it interesting for ourselves and our audience. We’re so proud of all of these songs and what they represent to us. We hope they can bring a lot of positivity into peoples lives and provide some form of escapism for people who need it right now."
9) The band are also in this month's issue of Rock Sound! You can pick up a copy from right HERE