Get up close and personal with The Ones That You Love (i.e. Twin Atlantic).
On Thurday, May 07, we you'll be having a good, long chat with Twin Atlantic.
We'd like five of you to ask the band anything you like.
Sound good? Read the rules below. The five readers chosen will get to put their questions to the band and have their faces in a future issue of Rock Sound magazine.
The rules aaaaaare:
1. You will need to make your own way to and from the venue for the interview. We'll be coming down the road in a canoe, Flintstones-style.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please, please smile when we say "cheese". If you're not particularly comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website for that matter), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends are not allowed in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. As ever, you are welcome to bring biscuits. We- uh, Sam McTrusty prefers custard creams.
5. We can't offer tickets to their show that night as part of this. Nope, not even if you ask nicely.
6. This interview is happening in London, England around 1pm. We'll send successful applicants FULL details on Tuesday, but it'll definitely be happening in London. Not Glasgow. Definitely not Glasgow.
7. This is going to be fun. Promise.
Fancy getting involved? Email [email protected] with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this very special interview. Successful applicants will be contacted on Tuesday, May 05.
Twin Atlantic's biggest ever UK tour kicks off next week.
05 - MANCHESTER Albert Hall
07 - LONDON Brixton Academy
08 - Birmingham Academy
09 - GLASGOW Hydro