It's not happening Tomorrow, but you can interview them soon...
On Wednesday, May 06, we'll be collaring those Set It Off guys for you.
Why, you ask?
Well, we'd like five of you to ask the band anything you like. Yep, anything.
Into it? Cool. Rules are below, and the five readers chosen will get to put their questions to the band and have their faces in a future issue of Rock Sound magazine.
1. You will need to make your own way to and from the venue for the interview. We'll be arriving on a banana boat strapped to the back of a lorry. Because SUMMER.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please, please smile when we say "cheese". If you're not particularly comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website for that matter), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends are not allowed in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. Prizes will be awarded if anyone manages to do jazzhands through the whole interview*
5. We can't offer tickets to their show that night as part of this. :(
6. This interview is happening in London. Probably sometime in the afternoon. We'll send successful applicants FULL details on Tuesday, but it'll definitely be happening in London. That's London, ENGLAND before you try to get all smart with us.
7. Set It Off are lovely. This is going to be lovely. LOVELY.
Fancy getting involved? Email [email protected] with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this very special interview. Successful applicants will be contacted on Tuesday, May 05.
Set It Off's first ever UK headline tour kicks off on Monday.
04 - GLASGOW King Tut's
06 - LONDON Underworld
07 - MANCHESTER Sound Control
08 - SHEFFIELD Corporation
09 - BIRMINGHAM Asylum II
10 - CARDIFF Clwb Ifor Bach