We're looking for five people to interview ROAM and ask them questions for a future The People Versus... feature in Rock Sound magazine.
Interested? Here are THE RULES...
1. You'll need to make your own way to and from the interview. We'll tell you where it is beforehand and everything, we're good to you like that.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please, please smile when we ask you to...
BUT if you're not particularly comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends can't come in with you to meet the band. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. This interview is happening in Brixton, London on Friday, March 17. Probably around 4pm. We'll send the five successful applicants details nearer the time, but it'll definitely be in Brixton. The one in London, England.
5. We can't offer tickets to the band's shows as part of this, sorry!
6. This will be fun. Trust us.
Still interested? If you're 16 or over, email [email protected] with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this awesome special interview. Only successful applicants will be contacted, and the deadline is 2pm on Wednesday (March 15).