You. Us. Moose Blood. All in one room together. Sounds good, right?
We're looking for five people to interview the band in London and ask them questions for a future The People Versus... feature in Rock Sound magazine.
Into it? Here's everything you need to know.
1. You'll need to make your own way to and from the interview, because you're old enough to do that now goddamnit.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please, please smile when we ask you to...
BUT if you're not particularly comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends can't come in with you to meet the band. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. This interview is happening in west London on Friday, January 27. At some point in the afternoon. We'll send the five successful applicants details nearer the time, but it'll definitely be in LONDON. Yeah, the one with Buckingham Palace and all that.
5. We can't offer tickets to the band's show that night as part of this, sorry!
Does that sound good to you? If you're 16 or over, email [email protected] with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this awesome special interview. Only successful applicants will be contacted.