Do you fancy hanging out with Escape The Fate and asking them whatever you like for a future instalment of our 'In The Firing Line' feature?
The five readers chosen will get to put their questions to the band and have their faces in a future issue of Rock Sound magazine.
THE RULES 1. You will need to make your own way to and from the venue for the interview. We will too, because we're grown adults and we do what we want, mum.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please, please smile when we ask you to BUT if you're not particularly comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends are not allowed in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. This interview is happening in North London, England on Tuesday, February 16 around mid-afternoon. We'll send successful applicants FULL details closer to the time, but it'll be happening in London. On February 16, like we said.
5. Craig Mabbitt tweets at his band while he's in the bathroom. Feel free to talk to him about this at length.
6. You must be 16 or over to take part.
7. We can't offer tickets to the band's show as part of this, sorry!
Fancy getting involved? Email email@example.com with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this awesome special interview. Successful applicants will be contacted late next week.