11 years ago we were treated to a video. We were treated to an MTV Cribs episode, starring Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz.
Today, we remember it. We reminisce. We watch Pete flex on all of us.
This episode has almost been lost to time, but a final relic remains (and it looks like it was filmed on a toaster). You can watch it below.
01. Pete showing off his bright orange Lamborghini
02. Showing off his books, sharing "guys in rock bands like to read sometimes, which is cool"
03. The 'Modesty Closet' where Pete stores all of his gold and platinum Fall Out Boy records
04. This moment: "I’m completely obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas- it’s actually the scent I wear, it’s called Bone Daddy"
05. All of Fall Out Boy just hanging out in Pete's hottub
06. And filling his backyard with snow, so he could have a white Christmas
It has to be seen to be believed- check out Pete's MTV Cribs below: