INSIDE THE MAGAZINE
- Twenty One Pilots take us behind the scenes of yet another sold out show.
- All Time Low's Jack Barakat dishes out some cold, hard life lessons.
- The King Blues reveal how on Earth they got back in the same room together, let alone reformed their band. - Sleeping With Sirens' Kellin Quinn gives us a glimpse inside his iPod.
- Creeper hang out in an amusement park and talk about how they're not taking their second chance lightly.
- Sum 41's Deryck Whibley discusses the long, hard road back from the brink of death.
- The Blackout (R.I.P.) talk us through the making of their best and craziest album, 'The Best In Town'.
THAT'S NOT ALL
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor writes a letter to one of his loves - movies.
- State Champs face their fans (it gets weird. Fast.)
- Vic Fuentes talks pee, saxophones and having no chill whatsoever in his advice column.
- In our new Sounding Off section, we find out why so many bands are shouting about Sea Shepherd.
- Say hello to the likes of Away Days, Farro, Have Mercy and Beach Weather.
- Get our verdict on new releases from Tonight Alive, Simple Plan, Hands Like Houses, The Starting Line and more.