WSTR and Blood Youth will be supporting them as well.
Neck Deep have announced that their rescheduled show at Nottingham's Rock City will take place on November 05.
It follows the original show being called off after a few songs last week.
Support will come from WSTR and Blood Youth.
The band have released this statement:
"Rock City and Neck Deep have come together to reschedule a show for the fans. The new date is Sunday 5th November 2017.
Everyone who attended the previous show will automatically be re-booked for the new date. Anyone who is unable to attend the new date will need to contact their point of purchase and request a refund. All tickets for the new date will be despatched to customers week commencing the 23rd October.
Both Neck Deep and Rock City take the safety of the customers and staff very seriously. A full review has been taken to ensure a positive and secure environment for all."
If that's not clear, the band have posted a thread on Twitter confirming things, which you can view below:
THREAD. Lots of confused folks out there, apologies if the language hasn’t been clear enough.— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017
Here’s the crack with Nottingham reschedule.
1. If you were an original ticket holder for the Nottingham date that was cancelled, you will be automatically rebooked for the NOV 5 date— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017
2. You will be issued a NEW TICKET next week, free of charge, which you need to use to get into the NOV 5 show— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017
3. If you can no longer attend the rescheduled show, you can contact the original point of purchase for a full refund OR resell your ticket— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017
4. If you were not an original ticket holder & you bought yours via private resell, you’ll need to speak with the person you bought it off— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017
4b. Sorry, we cannot guarantee that private resales will be repeated - that’s out of our hands.— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017
5. Soundcheck Club already took place in full on the day of the original show, so tickets for that have been used & won’t be reissued.— Neck Deep (@NeckDeepUK) October 20, 2017