Cracking title, cracking song. These are 15 of the best tracks that share the same name as the album they appear on.
15. SLEEP ON IT - 'OVEREXPOSED'
Capping off their emotionally brilliant debut album with a title track to match, Sleep On It all go here.
14. WHILE SHE SLEEPS - 'THIS IS THE SIX'
A rally call for the disheartened, this was the moment that WSS became real contenders.
13. SET YOUR GOALS - 'MUTINY!'
Pirates and pop-punk. If there's a better combo we don't want to know about it.
12. NEW FOUND GLORY - 'RESURRECTION'
Featuring a vocal appearance from Scott Vogel of Terror fame, this was New Found Glory getting back to what they did best; crusing skulls the pop-punk way.
11. MAN OVERBOARD - 'REAL TALK'
One of the finest modern pop-punk albums derserved to have a title track of the same quality didn't it?
10. FOUR YEAR STRONG - 'ENEMY OF THE WORLD'
The sort of song that is ready made to be screamed from the top of a mountain. Just need to get up there first.
09. SENSES FAIL - 'STILL SEARCHING'
An honest depiction of what it is like living with mental health problems from an album that's still as hard hitting today as it was when it was released.
08. LETLIVE. - 'IF I'M THE DEVIL...'
Slow-burning and sinisterly sultry, the title track of Letlive.'s most considered offering lingers long on the tongue after it has finished playing.
07. JIMMY EAT WORLD - 'FUTURES'
Jimmy Eat World have never been short of banger fuel, and they made sure that this opener for the album of the same name was brimming with it.
06. CANCER BATS - 'HAIL DESTROYER'
Just try and not kick your best mate in the face when that riff kicks in.
05. FINCH - 'WHAT IT IS TO BURN'
16 years since this emo classic was unleashed on the world. Give us a minute while we check the mirror for grey hairs.
04. BRING ME THE HORIZON - 'SUICIDE SEASON'
If you feel like curling up in a ball in the shower and letting the water hide your tears, listen to this.
03. YELLOWCARD - 'OCEAN AVENUE'
Bottled sunshine. Approach with caution.
02. A DAY TO REMEMBER - 'HOMESICK'
AND WHY'S THIS MAKE ME SO NERVOOOOOOOOOOOUS
01. GREEN DAY - 'AMERICAN IDIOT'
There could only be one. Still as vital and venemous today as when it was released, this was the song that launched a new world order.