Issue 245 - November 2018
They're back!Buy Issue
Young Guns grab the cover of Rock Sound this month for a new album exclusive, for 17 more great reasons to pick up the latest magazine keep reading...
To find your nearest UK stockist click here and if you're overseas, click here to order this issue direct to your door.
01. Young Guns – We go to Australia with Young Guns to get the skinny on their new album, conquering new territories and how it feels to be on the verge of their biggest year ever! Fuck Toadfish and Mel Gibson!
02. Fall Out Boy – Get the story inside Fall Out Boy’s monumental rise on their classic ‘From Under The Cork Tree’ in Hall Of Fame.
03. Evanescence – Amy Lee talks to us about fighting through her toughest years and coming back with her fists up.
04. Lamb Of God – Into the studio with one of the greatest metal bands in the world as they prepare to unleash ‘Resolution’!
05. Enter Shikari – Behind the scenes of their recent UK live extravaganza!
06. 23 New Bands – Who are the 23 new bands you need on your iPod this month? Find out right here!
07. Deaf Havana – We go deep with James Veck-Gilodi on one of the best British albums of the year!
08. Five Finger Death Punch – If Zoltan Bathory ran the world, he’d get away with murder due to a paper bag. What the bloody hell are we banging on about? Find out inside!
09. A Day To Remember – Jeremy McKinnon tells us all about getting his computer game freak on and there’s a sweet drawing of Jezza as Ryu from Street Fighter that has to be seen to be believed.
10. You Me At Six – The inside scoop on their UK tour with Lower Than Atlantis and Deaf Havana.
11. Korn – Find out all about their wob-wob-wob new dubstep themed album. Is it any good? We’ll give you the full 411.
12. Rise Against – Find out about the formation of an activist as Tim McIlrath tells us all about his early life and what made him the man he is today in Welcome To My World.
13. The King Blues – All the goss on their writing sessions with John Feldman – first!
14. Sonic Boom Six – The Kids of the Multi-Culture are ready to blow a whole in your world in 2012. Get the full fighting words from the band themselves!
15. The Blackout – The boyos are back in town and caning everything they hear in this month’s singles review.
16. The Revival Tour – The Gaslight Anthem’s Brian Fallon, Chuck Ragan, Alkaline Trio’s Dan Andriano and Dave Hause of The Loved Ones ask each other some pretty deep questions in this month’s Trash Talk.
17. Gallows – The best new shots that you’ll see of the brand new Gallows line-up, kicking the shit on stage!
They're back!Buy Issue
Welcome to Trench.Buy Issue
Please welcome Chase Atlantic to the cover of Rock Sound!Buy Issue
Brothers, sisters, young and old- please welcome As It Is to the cover of Rock Sound.Buy Issue
Meet the 50 most fearless figures in our world.Buy Issue
Over 60,000,000 YouTube views. Only five live shows. One phenomenon.Buy Issue