We've put a lot of thought in to what the 'F' album should be called.
If you don't already know, here's a quick catch up.
Waterparks- God's Favourite Boy Band- have released a number of albums and EPs. That number is five. They've released five albums and EPs.
Each release follows the next, alphabetically. So we have:
01. 'Airplane Conversations'
02. 'Black Light'
04. 'Double Dare'
Now, with the 'Entertainment' era coming to an end after their upcoming tour with IDKHow, that means that new music is on the horizon. And with new music, comes a new album. An album that we don't know anything about yet, except that it'll start with the letter 'F'. Here are some suggestions of what it could be called. Take them as loose suggestions.
01. 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'
02. 'Ferret' (or even 'Ferrets')
03. 'Fletchers Comma Kyle'
04. 'Fuckin' Into It' (named after their mates in Chase Atlantic, naturally)
05. 'Fancy Pants'
06. Or hear us out... 'Fashion Victim'
07. 'Fine Words Butter No Parsnips' which, if you haven't heard it before, is a proverb meaning "nothing is achieved by empty promises or flattery."
08. 'Fucking Hell, Awsten Knight'
09. 'Foul Play'
10. 'Friends In Need'
11. 'French Fry Sky'
12. 'Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend Me Your Ears', because they strike us as the kind of people who are very in to Shakespeare
13. 'Fuzzy Wuzzy'
14. 'Full Monty'
16. 'Face Only A Mother Could Love'
17. 'Fuck Love, Am I Right'
18. 'Father Figure' because isn't Geoff truly a father figure to us all at this point?
19. 'Fifth Wheel' because what's more extra than being a third wheel? Being a fifth wheel.
20. 'Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers'
21. 'Flirting With Danger'
Just some loose suggestions. We're just trying to help.
In case you missed it, Awsten is our new columnist at Rock Sound! His first advice column is inside the Twenty One Pilots issue- pick up your copy now from SHOP.ROCKSOUND.TV