11. 'ALL I WANT' - 615 times
'All I Want' is for this iconic track to never be left off future A Day To Remember setlists.
10. 'MR. HIGHWAY'S THINKING ABOUT THE END' - 692 times
Hard to believe that this one has been played almost 80 times more than 'All I Want', but fine.
09. 'YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE' - 696 times
Always a banger. Always a crowd pleaser. Always a great one to sing along to.
08. 'HAVE FAITH IN ME' - 732 times
The first upset of the list - who thought that 'Have Faith In Me' would feature so low down this list?!
07. 'MONUMENT' - 747 times
Can you believe this song turns 11 this year? It's had quite the head start on a number of the other tracks on this list, but that doesn't mean it hasn't earned its spot here.
06. 'THE DANGER IN STARTING A FIRE' - 813 times
05. 'FAST FORWARD TO 2012' - 818 times
Just because we're well and truly past 2012, doesn't mean that this bad boy doesn't still get to stretch its legs on a setlist.
04. I'M MADE OF WAX LARRY, WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?' - 831 times
It's a classic for a reason.
03. 'THE DOWNFALL OF US ALL' - 873 times
Anyone else expect this one to take the top spot? Incorrect! 'The Downfall Of Us All' still makes the podium, but it's walking away with the bronze.
02. 'A SHOT IN THE DARK' - 957 times
If we were taking 'A Shot In The Dark' we wouldn't have thought that this one had been played more times live than 'The Downfall Of Us All', but here we are and 'A Shot In The Dark' takes the silver medal.
01. 'THE PLOT TO BOMB THE PANHANDLE' - 1,242 times
And with a winning margin of almost 300 plays, 'The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle' takes the gold!