We asked a bunch of people what the craziest thing they've seen at a gig was, and their answers were insane, weird and utterly hilarious.
01) "Some people brought in jugs of milks and started throwing them at each other."
I saw Norma Jean like 4 years ago and some people brought in jugs of milk and started throwing them at each other during If You Got It At Five, You Got It At Fifty to re-enact the music video so in the end the pit became a slippery mess— �� [猫] �� (@kourasmeni) February 27, 2018
02) "Jedward in the moshpit at a Neck Deep gig."
Jedward right in the middle of the moshpit at a neck deep gig— Ella (@ellaisnotemo) February 27, 2018
03) "Awsten jumped onto Otto over his drums."
At my waterparks show last December at the end of natural blue @awsten jumped onto Otto over his drums and knocked almost the whole drum kit over— Hannah - I D K (@rainydaydallon) February 27, 2018
04) "Having a shite on the main stage at Reading."
Yer man from TDEP having a shite on the main stage at Reading.— Karl McLeod (@karlos1983mac) February 27, 2018
05) "Alex Gaskarth had to leave the stage to take a shit and someone from the audience took his place."
when i saw @AllTimeLow for the first time in 2013; Alex had to leave he stage to take a shit and someone from the audience took his place till they got back ��— haley. (@hvleyaustin) February 27, 2018
06) "An old couple slow dancing at Motionless In White."
at motionless in white there was an old couple slow dancing which made me laugh— potate o'head (@lynngunnisfun) February 27, 2018
07) "A man removing his leg mid mosh."
08) "Doing a handstand on a dude in the crowd."
09) "I saw a little girl stage dive at Crown The Empire."
i saw a little girl stage dive at crown the empire and it was Amazing— lauren (@AIRGUlTARS) February 27, 2018
10) "Stood behind a dude dressed as Shrek with an inflatable chainsaw."
stood behind a dude dressed as shrek with an inflatable chainsaw whilst watching Creeper at download 2017— Beka (@SantaCarla_Vamp) February 27, 2018
11) "An older gentlemen taking off his flip flops to go into the moshpit at a Beartooth Concert."
Well I haven't been to a whole lot of concerts in my life but the weirdest thing I've ever seen was an older gentleman(I wanna say he was like around 60 years old but I'm not judging) taking off his flip flops(or sandals) to go into the moshpit at a beartooth concert.— Graveyardbaby (@AskingMadi_) February 27, 2018
12) "A lady with a stroller in a circle pit."
At warped i saw a lady with a stroller in a circle pit.— vee (@qxeen_valeria) February 27, 2018
13) "A guy performing found a random person in the crowd and they raced to see who could shotgun a beet faster."
One time I went to a music festival and the guy performing literally found a random person in the crowd and they raced to see who could shotgun a beer faster. So that's a thing. ��— ''Ahh...Stahhp. I coulda dropped mah croissant'' (@Spooky_Sierra_) February 28, 2018
14) Just, this.
if youre me nothing actually still surprises you pic.twitter.com/nRvl7HJFrw— Lotte ��| 7 (@GUILTYMEL0DY) February 27, 2018