You voted in your thousands. These are the results.
Here we go- the second part of our countdown towards the best 100 pop-punk albums. If you missed part one where we counted down 100-81, you can check that here.
We handed control of the reins over to you and with over 26,000 votes over four days, a lot of you shared your opinion. This is where we landed. These are your favourite pop-punk albums. Check out numbers 80-61 in the biggest pop-punk countdown ever.
80. THIS TIME NEXT YEAR - 'ROAD MAPS AND HEART ATTACKS'
Catchier than a cold at Christmas and chock-full of pure escapism anthems, a true forgotten gem.
79. SAVE YOUR BREATH - 'VICES'
A jewel in the UK pop punk scenes crown that still gleams as bright today as it did in 2011.
78. SUM 41 - 'UNDERCLASS HERO'
A change in sound and subject matter from Deryck Whibley & Friends, but no less infectiously brilliant.
77. THE ATARIS - 'SO LONG, ASTORIA'
Famous for 'Boys Of Summer', remembered for its timeless songwriting.
76. TRANSIT - 'LISTEN & FORGIVE'
Pure of heart and soul, the fluffiest feather in Transit's hat.
75. MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK - 'COMMIT THIS TO MEMORY'
With Mark Hoppus behind the production desk, this was never not going to be a classic was it?
74. REAL FRIENDS - 'MAYBE THIS PLACE IS THE SAME AND WE'RE JUST CHANGING'
A debut that encapsulated everything that makes Real Friends one of the leading lights of the modern pop-punk scene.
73. SET YOUR GOALS - 'THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF US'
Lofty and ambitious in all of the right ways, this lot's second effort is for all the thinkers out there.
72. THE GET UP KIDS - 'SOMETHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT'
Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, this will forever be TGUK's magnum opus.
71. THE STORY SO FAR - 'THE STORY SO FAR'
The beginning of a new chapter in The Story So Far story, and what a way to do it.
70. THE WONDER YEARS - 'THE UPSIDES'
An insight in to getting better with plenty of shirt-tugging moments along the way.
69. TRASH BOAT - 'NOTHING I WRITE YOU CAN CHANGE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH'
Honest, open and at times utterly devestating, a modern day classic in waiting.
68. WSTR - 'RED, GREEN OR INBETWEEN'
UK pop-punk's newest stars kicking things off with a bang and a bleurgh.
67. SIMPLE PLAN - 'STILL NOT GETTING ANY'
The sound of being young and misunderstood presented over 11 massive tunes.
66. THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS - 'MOVE ALONG'
A global phenomenon featuring songs that are still staples on TV shows across the globe even today.
65. THE MAINE - 'CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP'
Romance personified, this is some lovely boys making some incredibly lovely music.
64. THE STARTING LINE - 'SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT'
The reason many a band even exist and still sounding fresh as a daisy.
63. WE ARE THE IN CROWD - 'WEIRD KIDS'
An attempt at something new and fresh from the In Crowd lot that paid off in abundance.
62. A LOSS FOR WORDS - 'NO SANCTUARY'
Soulful, brutal and gloriously rousing, this is how to tear up the rule book up in style.
61. BOSTON MANOR - 'BE NOTHING'
Jubilent in places, desolate in others, the shape of pop-punk to come.