You voted in your thousands. This is your countdown.
Here we go- the THIRD part of our countdown towards the best 100 pop-punk albums. If you missed part one where we counted down 100-81, and part two where we counted down 80-61, maybe check those out first.
We handed control of the reins over to you and with over 26,000 votes over four days, a lot of you shared your opinion. This is where we landed. These are your favourite pop-punk albums. Check out numbers 60-41 in the biggest pop-punk countdown ever.
60. FOUR YEAR STRONG - 'RISE OR DIE TRYING'
A debut for the ages. A heavy, melodic and utterly unique effort that still absolutely slaps today.
59. NEW FOUND GLORY - 'CATALYST'
The first of many daring offerings from the forefathers of the genre.
58. MAYDAY PARADE - 'ANYWHERE BUT HERE'
Tender, romantic and gripping from start to finish, life after Jason is not so bad after all.
57. KNUCKLE PUCK - 'SHAPESHIFTER'
Perfectly balanced and chock full of innovative sounds, a future cult classic.
56. GOOD CHARLOTTE - 'THE CHRONICLES OF LIFE AND DEATH'
Darker than its predecessor but no less dominating on the world scale. How to stick it to the man in style.
55. REAL FRIENDS - 'THE HOME INSIDE MY HEAD'
Rounded, relatable and rousing in every sense.
54. SEAWAY - 'COLOUR BLIND'
Harking back to the days where things weren't so serious, it's impossible not to smile when it comes to this record.
53. MAYDAY PARADE - 'MAYDAY PARADE'
Another slice of feelings based musings that you can't help but let get under your skin.
52. NECK DEEP - 'WISHFUL THINKING'
The first scrappy steps on the path to world domination. You could they were special from the get go couldn't you?
51. THE OFFSPRING - 'AMERICANA'
The moment that this lot went from A Big Deal to A VERY Big Deal.
50. ROAM - 'GREAT HEIGHTS AND NOSEDIVES'
More focused than their debut but no less punshing, a sign that the future is in safe hands.
49. SAY ANYTHING - '... IS A REAL BOY'
Quirky and unique, an unmatchable triumph from Max Bemis.
48. THE ACADEMY IS... - 'ALMOST HERE'
If there was a sound to define 2005, this would be it.
47. THE STORY SO FAR - 'WHAT YOU DON'T SEE'
Being mad at someone never sounded so damn good.
46. YOU ME AT SIX - 'TAKE OFF YOUR COLOURS'
Iconic is a word that gets thrown around a lot these days. Sometimes it's worth it.
45. TAKING BACK SUNDAY - 'TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS'
Scathing, anthemic and brimming youthful exurberance, this is the sound of your childhood.
44. THE WONDER YEARS - 'SUBURBIA, I'VE GIVEN YOU ALL AND NOW I'M NOTHING'
A vital look at smalltown living that delivers on the feelings, hurt and hope of that experience.
43. THE OFFSPRING - 'SMASH'
Jagged and snotty in all the right places, a reason that your favourite band do what they do.
42. NEW FOUND GLORY - 'NEW FOUND GLORY'
This album is the reason that New Found Glory are regarded as legends. Facts.
41. SUM 41 - 'DOES THIS LOOK INFECTED?'
How do you follow up one of the most iconic debuts of all time? You get mad.
Ready for tomorrow's follow up, as we get down to the business end of the Best 100 Pop-Punk Albums Ever, as voted by you? Keep an eye out. It's big.