What a year for the internet.
20. Against The Current's Chrissy Costanza spoke the truth for us all.
I'm a better person on carbs— Chrissy Costanza (@ChrissyCostanza) October 29, 2016
19. ROAM's Alex Adam revealed his true inspirations.
Honestly Robbie Williams is my fucking idol.— Alex Adam (@alexjamesadam) November 16, 2016
18. Mike Duce from Lower Than Atlantis got real.
If having a period is lying in the sofa being emotional and eating chocolate, mine is coming WAY more than once a month.— Mike Duce (@MikeDuce) September 18, 2016
17. Everything okay, Rou?
When you do a press conference and you're totally aff your NUT pic.twitter.com/yeuhjnrMgj— Rou Reynolds (@RouReynolds) August 11, 2016
Can't help but feel like if my body were made of barbecue spare ribs people might like me more.— Alexander William (@AlexAllTimeLow) November 17, 2016
15. Not sure what's going on here but we want to be involved.
14. As It Is' Foley forget his sunscreen and regretted everything.
12. Tyler was messy.
tyler just spilled chipotle on his show pants for the second time. the AMAs are gonna be so sick now pic.twitter.com/Eu6yJFgnJc— spooky jim christmas (@joshuadun) November 21, 2016
11. So, so gross.
Yo not cool who put horse shit in my bunk?— jordan buckley (@JordanETID) August 12, 2016
10. The best quote in existence
09. Frank Iero wasn't so keen on winning the prestigious title of best eyebrows.
i literally cannot fathom a more useless title than winner of best eyebrows in the make believe internet contest https://t.co/B9vPdBAuoJ— frnkiero (@FrankIero) November 13, 2016
08. Jesus Christ, Awsten.
So I found the communal Sleeping With Sirens dildo. pic.twitter.com/aRuhKCZDhJ— Not Awsten Knight (@awsten) November 20, 2016
07. Have you heard a better State Champs cover?
06. That time Oli Sykes said what we were all thinking
05. When As It Is and ROAM had a competition as to who could throw the most shade
04. As if Jack turned down Josh.
03. This date scenario
02. ROAM's Alex Adam making his second appearance with this standout tweet.
I'm going as Barb from Stranger Things for Halloween because no one would give a shit if I died either.— Alex Adam (@alexjamesadam) October 11, 2016
01. And finally, that time Fall Out Boy's twitter got hacked.