2018 has been a doozy.
When you consider the sheer amount of things that have happened, and the fact that time as we know it is just a construct- it's easy to lose track of what's been going on.
So here's a reminder of some of the things that happened this year that you may have forgotten about, or that you just need to remember.
Off we go.
01. Dr. Phil donned some eyeliner and joined Good Charlotte for a performance
02. Panic! At The Disco sent their fans potatoes?
03. Waterparks frontman Awsten Knight released a fake song by his fake band December's Underground under his fake name Kyle Fletchers, and went on television as Kyle Fletchers.
07. Gerard Way released 'Baby You're A Haunted House'- his first new music since 2016
11. Trash Boat got Will.I.Am to make them a video?
13. Our Last Night covered 'Who Let The Dogs Out' with the Baha Men
16. Some guy ate a can of cold baked beans in a Warped Tour mosh pit
just a man and his beans pic.twitter.com/9800ekI0xC— baby bøy (@loganakasad) July 23, 2018
17. Skrillex reunited with From First To Last, and released a single
And that's that. The weird, funny, heartwarming and strange moments that have made 2018. So far. If we've learned one thing this year, it's that anything could happen in the last 33 days of the year.