No, not that Amsterdam red light district you filthy-minded thing. We're talking about the band.
1. They look like that ^^^
Ten points to matey on the left for his Against Me! 'New Wave' T-shirt. What. An. Album.
2. They're not actually from Amsterdam
In fact, they're from France. Lyon, France to be precise (and not a single one of them is from California like their Facebook page suggests). GOSH this is getting confusing.
3. They've got a new song out called 'Time Flies' And the band have this to say about it: “We are really proud to present that brand new song called ‘Time Flies’, opening track of the upcoming album 'Gone For A While. With a rock n' roll touch and catchy riffs, this song is pretty representative of our new album. Enjoy and share!”
4. They have a new album coming. It's called 'Gone For A While' and it's coming out November 26 on Red-Light Records.
Want another taste? Give their video for the title track a spin!
5. The last track on the album is called 'Waiting For So Long' and features ex-Hell Is For Heroes yelper Justin Schlosberg.
That can't possibly be a bad thing, can it?
6. They have a bunch of dates coming up on UK soil
Go on. Go see them if you like what you hear!
18 - BRINDLINGTON Londesborough
19 - NORWICH Owl Sanctuary
20 - HULL King Billy
21 - RHYL North
23 - CARDIFF Moon Club
24 - LONDON Montague Arms
25 - STAMFORD Mama Liz's Voodoo Lounge