'Tis the season for being thankful, and we really are thankful.
Today is Thanksgiving, so we're reflecting on all the reasons that we have to be thankful this year. Starting with:
01. We're thankful for Waterparks releasing their new album 'FANDOM', even if it meant losing 'Friendly Reminder' for it to happen:
02. We're also thankful for Ice Nine Kills being banned from Disneyworld, because it resulted in them making a horror-themed Disney line of merchandise:
Disney banned @ICENINEKILLS from playing that date, true story. Go to the show and support the other bands though ����— Spencer Charnas (@SpencerICE9K) February 5, 2019
03. We're super thankful for Yungblud, who sold out London's iconic Brixton Academy earlier this month, and has shone a light on a whole lot of important causes this year:
04. We're thankful that Twenty One Pilots headlined Reading & Leeds, and performed a special cover of Oasis' 'Don't Look Back In Anger':
05. We're super thankful that Creeper didn't actually break up on stage last year, and that they're back:
06. We're absolutely thankful that All Time Low decided to revisit and re-record their classic album 'Nothing Personal', because it's a whole damn masterpiece:
07. We're thankful for Don Broco for bringing in Beartooth's Caleb Shomo, ISSUES frontman Tyler Carter, Tilian from Dance Gavin Dance and ONE OK ROCK vocalist Taka Moriuchi together for what might be the biggest crossover event in the history of our world:
08. We're VERY thankful that The Ghost Inside have made a comeback, following the tragic bus crash which left them in recovery for years:
09. We're Hella Mega thankful for Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer coming together to announce the biggest collaborative tour of 2020:
10. We're also thankful for State Champs, Simple Plan and We The Kings coming together for the pop-punk single of the year:
11. And of course, we're thankful that My Chemical Romance have reunited. What a time to be alive.
11.15.19 pic.twitter.com/NHBqC2jnFJ— My Chemical Romance (@MCRofficial) November 17, 2019