It's been a long week.
Earlier today, Slipknot announced their own cruise: Knotfest At Sea.
We know that the band will be playing two sets over the course of the cruise, with a full line-up and 'included onboard experiences' to be announced.
Which got us thinking... what else could be in store?
Here's our list of some stuff that almost certainly won't be... but we can all dream, can't we?
1) An exclusive cover of The Lonely Island’s ‘I’m On A Boat’, filmed for a forthcoming video
We're thinking this:
In the style of this:
Guest vocalist TBC.
2) A cooking masterclass with mysterious percussionist Tortilla Man.
Can we all agree this one's fairly self-explanatory?
3) A mystery prize for the first person to engage Craig Jones in conversation.
He's 'The Silent One'. But for how long? Game on...
4) Bingo with Mick Thompson (AKA The Bingo Exists)
5) Clown presents: The World’s Most Horrifying Water Slides
In recent years, the 'Knot have become known for their terrifying horror mazes and haunted house events. But what if they took this:
And combined it with that most seemingly innocuous of cruise attractions: water slides?
Carnage. That's what.
6) The Knotfest At Sea Psychosocial Club
Soooooooo it's like a social club but... yeah.
7) A Slipknot arcade
Because where else could you find a place to...
8) The Pulse Of The Maggots Buffet.
Purely because a cruise without a buffet would be a very sad thing indeed. Don't let the name put you off.
If you want to find out what's actually going to happen during Knotfest At Sea - and let's face it, we do too - head here.
The band are also touring the UK early next year - with Behemoth - and you can find out more here:
14 - DUBLIN 3Arena
16 - MANCHESTER Manchester Arena
17 - NEWCASTLE Utilita Arena
18 - GLASGOW The SSE Hydro
20 - SHEFFIELD Flydsa Arena
21 - NOTTINGHAM Motorpoint Arena
22 - CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
24 - BIRMINGHAM Birmingham Arena
25 - LONDON The O2
Get Rock Sound to your inbox, every week. Sign up for free now.