A few people have noticed there's a teeny, tiny error on the Motionless In White poster that comes with the new issue of Rock Sound. There was a production error, things got a little bit crazy, and somehow we managed to print 'Of Mice & Men' on the poster as well as the correct band name. We're really sorry about that, we truly are. But while we spend the rest of the month bowing our heads in shame, here's a handy guide on how you can fix it.
1. Take your Motionless In White poster out of the magazine. Go on, just pop those staples open and pull it out.
2. Take a big, fat black permanent marker. The biggest one you've got.
(The only ones in our office are really skinny ones. You can probably do better.)
3. You see where it says 'Of Mice & Men'?
4. Take your permanent marker and JUST. GO NUTS.
4. Seriously, scribble like there's no tomorrow. And if you need to, give it a second coat. Just to be sure.
5. Hang your newly-fixed poster up on the wall for all to see.
6. You're done!
The new issue of Rock Sound is available now. Who knows - it might fetch a few quid on eBay in a few years' time. Collector's item and all that. Click on the cover below to order a copy or find your nearest stockist.