Patrick talks pop-punk and being eaten by zombies...
Fall Out Boy frontman Patrick Stump has taken to Twitter for a huge Q&A.
Here's some of what we found out along the way:
1. He can't choose between Green Day and Blink-182 "Green Day were a bigger direct influence on me but Blink's early support is something I'm eternally grateful for."
2. The craziest thing he's ever done "Spending my life savings to go on tour with a band instead of going to college."
3. He's open to the existence of aliens. But only small ones "Anything's possible, but I expect more microbial life on other planets as opposed to like...the facehugger from Alien."
4. His plan for the zombie apocalypse "Be zombie food? But I'd try to die doing something noble at least?"
5. There may be another solo record on the horizon "I may do another solo record but it'll sound very different I think."
6. He's not a big fan of fame "Sometimes it's weird when I have to go to like...award shows and that. I don't like the "Rich and famous," stuff. But I'm incredibly grateful for my life. I'm in no way complaining."
7. He thinks he could have done 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' better. Seriously "I think of them [older songs] more like snapshots. I wish I sang better on "Sugar," but I'm not going to redo it."