Want to hang out with Cancer Bats and ask some questions for our 'In The Firing Line' feature?
The five readers chosen will get to put their questions to the band and have their faces in a future issue of Rock Sound magazine.
THE RULES 1. You will need to make your own way to and from the venue for the interview. We're coming on skateboards.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please smile when we ask you to. BUT if you're not all that comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends are not allowed in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. Even though it's an interview and everyone will be sitting down, this one might involve moshing. Just a warning.
5. This interview is happening in North London, England on Thursday, January 28. Probably some time in the afternoon. That's London, England. Not Toronto. Not Ontario. London, E-N-G-L-A-N-D.
7. You must be 16 or over to enter.
8. We can't offer tickets to the band's show as part of this either, sorry!
9. We missed out 6. You didn't even notice, did you?
Up for it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this awesome interview. Successful applicants will be contacted after January 20.