Tuesday, September 16. Busy? No? Cool. Do you fancy sitting down for a chat with Beartooth? Read on...
That date again: Tuesday, September 16. Probably early afternoon-ish. We'll be sitting down with Beartooth for a good old-fashioned grilling in Central London ahead of their show at The Borderline that night. Want to have a chinwag with the lads yourself?
Those who are chosen will get to put their questions to the band as part of our Firing Line feature and have their faces all up in a future issue of Rock Sound magazine.
Right? Right? Here are the ground rules...
1. You will need to make your own way to and from the venue for the interview, which is likely to happen early afternoon. (venue and time TBC, but it'll be in Central London). We'll be arriving by jetpack, but we own the only one in the country. No, it doesn't carry two people.
2. We can't provide tickets to their show that night. Soz m8.
3. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please smile when we say cheese. Because you'll be having a LOVELY TIME.
4. Your friends are not allowed in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
5. Caleb Shomo will be there. We repeat, Caleb Shomo will be there.
6. This interview is happening in Central London, England. We'll send successful applicants address details nearer the time, but we can confirm it won't be in London, Ontario. Or Columbis, Ohio. Or your back garden. Definitely not your back garden.
7. P.S. no actual bears are allowed in. Sorry about that.
Fancy getting involved? Simply email [email protected] with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this very special interview.