Mid-afternoon on Thursday, April 30, we'll be sitting down with the While She Sleeps boys for a good, long chat. Well, sort of...
We'd like five of you to ask the band anything you like instead. That sounds like much more fun.
Interested? Read the rules below. The five readers chosen will get to put their questions to the band and have their faces in a future issue of Rock Sound magazine.
The rules aaaaaare:
1. You will need to make your own way to and from the venue for the interview. We'll be arriving on a tandem bike because it's sunny out and we'll do what we like goddamnit.
2. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview. Wear something you feel comfortable in and please, please, please smile when we say "cheese". If you're not particularly comfortable with the idea of your picture going in the magazine (or on our website for that matter), it's probably best not to enter.
3. Your friends are not allowed in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. THIS RULE WILL NEVER CHANGE. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO!
4. Mat Welsh loves pinapples so much that if you bring one, he might just propose*
*This is a joke. Do not bring a pineapple to the interview. It will be weird.
5. We can't offer tickets to their show that night as part of this. Soz.
6. This interview is happening in London, England around 3pm. We'll send successful applicants FULL details on Thursday, but it'll definitely be happening in London. Not Sheffield. Not Doncaster. Not your house. LONDON.
Fancy getting involved? Email [email protected] with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS VITAL!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this very special interview before midday Thursday, April 23.
You can catch WSS on the road with Cancer Bats, Hundredth and Oathbreaker from Wednesday.
22 - BIRMINGHAM Institute
23 - MANCHESTER Ritz
24 - NORWICH UEA
28 - NEWCASTLE University
29 - GLASGOW ABC
30 - LONDON Forum