Rock Sound Needs YOU To Interview The Blackout!
We've asked them every question EVER, now it's your turn!
What are you doing on Friday, January 25?. Want to sit down with Sean, Gav, Snoz, Bob and Matt and Rhys aka The Blackout and ask them about ANYTHING? You do? Well, this could be your lucky day.
Next Friday we'll be sitting down with the band before they play the Electric Ballroom and basically we want you to do the interview for us. Think of it as a gift and yes, you can thank us later.
So, we want five people to help us give the band a thorough seeing to. Participants will get their mugs in the magazine, as well as receiving the chance to ask the band whatever questions they choose, in person. What could be better, apart from being Robocop? IMAGINE HAVING A GUN IN YOUR LEG...
ANYWAY! Sound like your kind of deal? Here are the ground rules...
1. You have to make your own way to / from the venue for the interview. We'll be getting beamed into the venue directly from space, honest.
2. We can't provide tickets to the show as part of this feature. Please don't whinge about it, think of everyone who works for HMV and can it, life could be a lot worse.
3. Your picture will need to be taken as part of the interview, please don't wear any Global Hypercolour tee-shirts (anyone remember them?).
4. We cannot smuggle your friends in to meet the band with you. If you're not taking part in the feature, you're not coming in. If you want to get involved then APPLY TO DO SO! We say this everytime for a reason.
5. Please note that this interview is happening in LONDON, ENGLAND, IN PERSON. We will not change venue to accommodate you mmmk?
6. Gavin Butler is in training for World's Strongest Man 2013, please bring him blended raw eggs and nutrition bars so he can STAY JUICED throughout the interview.
7. If asked nicely, Snoz will let you pick his nose and eat it, be prepared.
8. Last time we did this feature someone did a wet fart, the really eggy, lingering kind. Shit got awkward. Please defecate BEFORE you meet the band and not DURING the interview.
Fancy getting involved? Simply email email@example.com with your name, age, contact telephone number (THIS IS IMPORTANT!), the town / city you live in and a short paragraph on why you should be selected to be part of this very special interview. Successful applicants will be notified on Tuesday, January 22.