Korn rule the roost in Rock Sound Issue 160 as the metal icons go back to their pioneering roots once more! For 19 more great reasons to pick up the latest magazine keep reading...
To find your nearest UK stockist click here and if you're overseas, click here to order this issue direct to your door.
01. You Me At Six - Guitarist Max Helyer fesses up to his film obsession and puts the hate on Napoleon Dynamite. Controversial!
02. Dragonforce - The power metal masters interviewed by their fans. Wiping an old man's arse in hospital? Definitely got talked about.
03. Motionless In White - A poster special and feature from the fast-rising alternative icons. Dark hearts run free!
04. Tom Delonge - The Blink-182 and Angels & Airwaves guitarist tells Rock Sound that, despite an unknown future, he's never been happier. Good lad.
05. Andrew WK - The loveable lunatic drops his party manifesto - fruit juice, wheelchair crowdsurfing and impersonating the fuzz all feature heavily!
06. Lostprophets - The band's new album 'Weapons' is put under the microscope alongside the best (and worst) releases of the month.
07. Soundwave 2012 - The Australian travelling festival reviewed in full with A Day To Remember, Slipknot, Marilyn Mansion, System Of A Down and tons more.
08. Your Demise - Having the time of their lives and saying BALLS to the haters, Your Demiiiiiiiise are taking 2012 on...and winning!
09. The All-American Rejects - Life lessons with frontman Tyson Ritter, a man who loves Queen and listens to advice from Bowling For Soup. True story.
10. Natives - The band once known as Not Advised lead the line in our Exposure section, the home of the finest new music around!
11. Alkaline Trio - 'Good Mourning' is inducted into the Rock Sound Hall of Fame, we tell the story of the album in full.
12. Hot Water Music - Punk rock legends tell us about their darker, leaner, tighter, direct, suprising and inspired new record.
13. Free Jams - Cancer Bats, Taproot, Shinedown, The Safety Fire, Fighting Fiction and eight more bands give you their best tunes...FOR NOTHING!
14. Doug Stanhope - We get the gnarled comedian to review the singles this month. Did he like them? Erm, well, actually...
15. The Used - The band are back, and stronger than ever. But they almost never made it, pick up the magazine to read the full story.
16. Rammstein - Guitarist Paul Landers reflects on the bliss of wreaking ultimate havoc with his pyrotechnic German associates!
17. Frank Turner - The one man army talks about the big one at Wembley and his plans for the future.
18. Hit The Deck - Win a VIP Hit The Deck package, meet the headliners Kids In Glass Houses and enjoy the festival in style. Kaboom!
19. Don Broco - DB reckon they've made the best album possible. How are they feeling? Bloody brilliant to be honest.
Issue 208 - January 2016
A free calendar, our huge 2015 review and the top 50 releases of the year. Nice.Buy Issue
Issue 205 - October 2015
We have the essential Bring Me The Horizon interview this month. But that's not all...Buy Issue
Issue 204 - September 2015
This month, we have PVRIS' first ever full-band magazine cover. And we're so, so excited about it.Buy Issue