Issue 202 - August 2015
Welcome, Twenty One Pilots. |-/Buy Issue
You Me At Six lead the pack in the latest issue of Rock Sound. For 22 reasons to pick up the latest magazine keep reading...
To find your nearest UK stockist click here and if you're overseas, click here to order this issue direct to your door.
01. You Me At Six confess their sins and talk about how they refused to play ball with the music industry on their all-important third album. If you love YM@6, you HAVE to read this.
02. A CD filled with 15 of the baddest tracks around from Mastodon, New Found Glory, Thrice, Polar Bear Club, We Are The In Crowd and more!
03. Young Guns hang out with monks in Thailand and Dexter Holland is dressed as a Mexican. These photos really have to be seen to be believed.
04. Everything you need to know about the inner-workings of Blink-182. Did they really nearly break up a few weeks ago? You’ll have to check out this explosive cover feature to find out what went down.
05. There’s a Reading & Leeds poster special including 30 Seconds To Mars, My Chemical Romance, Rise Against and Frank Turner!
06. New Found Glory have wrapped up one of their best albums ever (yup, it’s THAT good) and dressed up in surgical gear for us. Get all the goss on ‘Radiosurgery’ in our killer feature.
07. Lower Than Atlantis answer your questions on larruping pandas in the cock, singing crabs and they swear a lot. Like…a LOT.
08. Mastodon’s new album is a banger but the band recorded it on meltdown! What got them into a such a sinister place? Well, buy the issue and find out.
09. At The Drive-In’s ‘Relationship Of Command’ masterpiece is inducted into our Hall Of Fame. The story behind their break-up is INSANE!
10. 19 of the hottest bands that you need to know about in our Exposure section including pop-punk traditionalists Transit and ground-shaking hardcore mob Stray From The Path.
11. Tom Morello is a huge fan of comics and superheroes. Who knew? Find out all about his obsession right here!
12. Brain Fallon gives one of his most personal interviews ever in support of his new project, The Horrible Crowes.
13. We Are the In Crowd are ready, willing and able to embed their choruses into your ears. Get their breakthrough story in the new issue of Rock Sound!
14. The metalcore event of 2011 has arrived in The Devil Wears Prada’s new album, ‘Dead Throne’. They talk about the dark times that formed the album right here!
15. Machine Head’s ‘Unto The Locust’ is the most eagerly anticipated metal album of the year. How good is it? Find out inside!
16. We haven’t stopped playing the new Polar Bear Club album in the RS office. Find out all about the passion that fuels them in the new issue!
17. We hand out awards to all of the good and not so good at this year’s Reading & Leeds Festival.
18. Saves The Day tells us about his upbringing and how music saved his life in Welcome To My World.
19. Man Overboard are one of the world’s best new pop-punk bands. Find out how they are pop-punk for life here!
20. Northern Irish riffsters LaFaro are here to fuck shit up! We tell their story!
21. We rate and slate the new albums from Four Year Strong, La Dispute, Thrice, Mastodon, You Me At Six and 100 more in our massive reviews section and Fucked up cain everything while reviewing the singles! Bloody punks…
22. We went to Hevy Fest to watch a load of the best bands in punk, hardcore and post-hardcore. Find out who blew our brains out here!
Best issue ever right? Glad you agree.
Welcome, Twenty One Pilots. |-/Buy Issue
Welcome Sleeping With Sirens back to the cover of Rock Sound!Buy Issue
Rock Sound 200 and the exclusive, FREE covers CD are here. We've been dying to tell you about this one.Buy Issue
In RS199, we step behind the scenes of one of the world’s hottest bands – All Time Low – as they teeter on the edge of superstardom. Elsewhere, Danny Worsnop talks We Are Harlot, Asking Alexandria and more, we hear about the songs that inspired Frank Iero and My Chemical Romance, and we dip behind the scenes on Architects’ biggest ever tour.
PLUS: There are eight FREE ALL TIME LOW POSTERS. FREE, we say.
In RS198, we shine a light on the 59 bands you need in your lives right now including As It Is, Beartooth, PVRIS, Set It Off, Marmozets and a load of other great new acts you might not have heard yet. OH! There’s also the WORLD EXCLUSIVE review of All Time Low’s ‘Future Hearts’, a FREE Pure Noise Records sampler and a Slam Dunk Festival poster special!Buy Issue
In RS197 we welcome back rock’s most controversial son to the cover of Rock Sound but this time, we find out why he’s not here to fight. PLUS we speak to Asking Alexandria’s Ben Bruce about his upcoming solo album, Emma Blackery and Against The Current are welcomed with opens arms and you’ll get eight classic Time Warp posters of your favourite bands!
FREE WITH THE MAG: eight classic Time Warp posters of Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy and more, and your free monthly fix of loudness is back with our 100% Volume CD