23 Things We’d Like To See At Reading And Leeds 2013
Reading and Leeds Festival starts in less than 48 hours, here's a list of what we're hoping for this weekend.
1. New Found Glory Stage Gurns
Does anyone in the business do it better?
2. Your Face Watching Lonely The Brave
It's hard to explain this band until you've witnessed it live, then you just know. Please go and see them.
3. Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil Dressed As A Human Battenberg
Remember 2010? It was a good year for cake impersonating.
4. We Are The In Crowd Smashing This
Is 'Attention' our favourite WATIC song? It's possible, we already love it that much.
Can't get enough of this lot.
6. Tim Hillier-Brook (ex-Architects) Drawing A Decent Crowd For His New Band
It's definitely not metal, but it's entirely good stuff, facebook.com/sonsandlovers if you want to hear more.
7. Oli Sykes Doing This
8. Gallows Recreating This Moment
Circle pit in the tent? No, no. Circle pit AROUND the tent.
9. A Press Tent Full Of This
Yeah that's bacon and yeah, we have no idea whether this is a real picture or not either.
10. Dot Cotton Guest MC'ing On The Shikari Sound System
A possibility, see 1:41 for proof...kinda.
11. Bury Tomorrow Eating Brainzzz Onstage
There is precedent for this, the lads make great zombies.
12. New Twin Atlantic Songs On The Main Stage
Can we just have a new album right now?
13. Barry From Twin Doing This Again
Eat a guitar once, you get lucky. Eat a guitar twice, you become a legend.
14. Deftones Giving Us A Lift On Their Golf Cart
It happened in 2011, why not 2013? Not sure we want to get shot with a banana again though, sorry Abe.
15. Sean Smith Covering Himself With Mud
At least we thought it was mud. It was right Sean?
16. Serj Tankian Looking Surprised
He does that a lot. No System Of A Down performance would be complete without it.
17. The Wardrobe Decisions Of Benji Webbe
The Skindred frontman dresses to get noticed, we respect that.
18. Chuck Ragan Without A Beard
AS IF THAT'S EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. There is no razor blade capable of shaving Chuck Ragan’s beard. He has to use a meat clever. True fact.
19. Modestep Joining Biffy Clyro Onstage To Perform This
We know, long shot, but just imagine it.
20. Mallory Knox Joining Green Day Onstage To Perform This
WE REALLY KNOW, long shot, BUT JUST IMAGINE IT.
21. Quicksand Being Quicksand
22. An Infinite Loop Of This
23. Green Day Blowing Things Up
What's a festival without fireworks these days? Exactly.
Liked this? Check out Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram for all manner of band-in-field related malarky from Reading and Leeds 2013.